Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Strong World Plans


Well i watched movie 10 Strong World a couple days ago and it was very good. I plan on doing an official review of it soon when i get the time. I have been busy with my real life job of lately so it may take a little while. I do not want to ruin what I plan on saying in this post, but be assured it will be entertaining and informative. I may also do a short review of Chapter 0 form the manga as a back story to the movie review. Also the movie review will probably put on my blip.tv account so i can use some of the footage from the movie in it. The Chapter 0 will be on Youtube, with a link to the official Strong World movie review. Alot of people have been asking about it so i wanted to post this up so people can know what my plans are for the future on this. I am shooting for next week because i think i should have the time to do it. I appreciate any and all comments on what you would be interested in hearing form me on the movie or Chapter 0 so feel free to post them here. I got tons of ideas for stuff, just lack the time and the energy right now. That's why I am trying to make some money off this stuff so i can be able to spend less timer in real world job and put more effort into these things. So by viewing and all that stuff helps me to be able to do more and better videos and blogs in the future. Thanks to all who have helped in whatever ways they were able. Any and all of your support helps me do what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment