Monday, March 16, 2009

Work

Well it has been like a week since my last blog entry. Even though i am not getting many viewers on this, that is not the reason why i have not been writing . I am working to much and have less time for leisure. It is good and bad at the same time. I get more hours so that is more money. However, I have to work all day three days this week. I get some small amount of time off between my two short shifts a day, but i usually am trying to eat or relax a bit before i return to work again. It is worse because i must leave then return instead of just working straight through. Then i will be off on Saturday and Sunday this week which does not mean much to me. I will have to deal with more people out and about as i try to do my everyday routine. I much prefer going shopping through the week since there are far less people out. I have to do what I have to so that i can make money to survive. I will be leaving for work in about thirty minutes and i will try and write when i get a spare moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment