Saturday, November 6, 2010

IS IT WORTH IT?

I plan on continuing the One Piece villains soon and should have a post up tomorrow night. I will also continue my series on the running gags which occur in the One Piece interview as well.  I have been busy with real life work this week and the blog does not pull in much money or attention so I allowed it to suffer and just focused on the video reviews on YouTube. If you like the posts about villains and such please let me know what you like and do not . I need to at least realize some people are paying attention and also that this can be feasible money making as well or it will not be worth my time or effort to continue these endeavors. I like to write about these things and not make everything into a video so please let me know your thoughts and show me that I am not completely wasting my time with this. Thanks for all your support and feel free to let me know what you think even if it is not a compliment but rather a criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment